BONUS: How to UnF*ck Your Brain LIVE
In this bonus episode, I’m featuring a recent webinar I did on the 4 mindfucks of patriarchy and how they are holding women back from living an empowered life.
As women, we often feel anxious, insecure, guilty, or not good enough, even if our life looks good from the outside.
In this episode, we cover how social conditioning is creating these negative feelings and experiences, and how you can go about changing it.
If you want to liberate yourself from self-doubt, insecurity, anxiety, and fear visit unfuckyourbrain.com/theclutch/ to learn more about the Clutch.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- My background and how I got to where I am today.
- What Impostor Syndrome is all about and how it presents itself in our lives.
- How people-pleasing is holding you back from living the life you want.
- Why perfectionism is not a beneficial trait and how it’s impacting your life.
- Why so many of you seek validation from others.
- Why you never feel great about yourself no matter how much you achieve in life.
- The relationship between our thoughts, feelings, and actions and why it’s so important in this work.
- How to change your thinking in a way that will serve you.
- Why switching from negative to positive thinking doesn’t work.
- How coaching differs from psychotherapy.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you want to liberate yourself from self-doubt, insecurity, anxiety, and fear visit unfuckyourbrain.com/theclutch/ to learn more about the Clutch.
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!