AS FEATURED IN
Gas prices are sky-high.
There’s war in Ukraine.
We’re on year three of a never-ending pandemic.
And that’s not even counting being short-staffed at work, your kid getting suspended, your mom’s chemo schedule...no matter what’s going on in your life, right now it feels like
WAY TOO MUCH.
Of course what happens outside of us impacts us.
After all, before Russia invaded Ukraine you probably weren’t even thinking about the possibility of WWIII, and now you may be.
BUT WE CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WORLD TO CHILL THE F*CK OUT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HOW WE FEEL.
Because as you’ve probably noticed, the world is showing NO signs of calming the f*ck down. Quite the opposite, in fact.
This is NOT something we are born knowing how to do.
In fact, we’re born with brains that are ready and waiting to freak the f*ck out at the slightest provocation! (I know, it’s a design flaw, I’ve already submitted several complaints to the universe but never get a response!)
IT'S NO WONDER WE'RE BURNT THE F*CK OUT.
The good news is that while we’re not born knowing how to feel resilient and empowered, it is something we can LEARN.
Yes, for real.
You can actually LEARN how to turn down the dial on the anxiety.
Turn down the dial on the overwhelm. Turn down the dial on that feeling of being exhausted and on the verge of tears at all times.
You can learn how to create more peace. More resilience. You can learn how to refill your cup. You can learn how to renew your emotional resources.
So that when an email from your boss sends you over the edge, you can grab the ledge on your way back down and climb right back up.
EVEN WHEN WORLD EVENTS LIGHT THE MATCH, YOU CAN CONTROL THE BURN.
2022 BURNOUT BREAKTHROUGH BEGINS JUNE 6
If you require financial assistance, please email email@example.com.
That’s about the cost of a week’s worth of coffee shop cold brew.
It’s less than the amount you usually “accidentally” spend when you go to Target for paper towels and leave with a cart full of extra yoga pants and face cream you don’t really need.
And unlike the tenth pair of leggings that are just like your other 9 pairs, this training series is going to give you something you can’t get anywhere else.
It’s going to teach you the skills you need to refill your energy and prevent future
burnout for the rest of your life.
No yoga pants are that good, even if you do wear them to yoga
(and let’s be honest, sometimes we just wear them to the couch).
- I’m a life coach - a Master Certified one at that. (Oh, and my name is Kara. Hi, hello!)
- No, that doesn’t mean I’m a woo-woo divine-feminine channeling goddess seer who spins law of attraction BS.
- In fact, I have a B.A. from Yale and a J.D. from Harvard Law. I learned how to think rigorously during my previous career as a women’s rights lawyer. And those are the same brilliant skills I bring to my coaching, which is rooted in cognitive psychology-based techniques and feminist theory.
- So basically I’m a fun, feminist, non-judgmental combo of life coach, mentor, and hilarious best friend . . . except I give way better advice than your friends do. And I actually teach you how to act on it. You get it.
- Let’s not forget that the F word is in the title of my business, ok?
- Buckle up, buttercup. We’re about to kick the patriarchy straight out of your brain. It’s going to be so fun.
The world is always going to keep on turning. There will always be so many things beyond our control. Whether it’s crisis on the global stage, or conflict in our own bedroom.
What we can learn to control is how we show up to the challenges the world presents.
It is possible to care about the world, to care about your life, and to create an amazing version of this human experience – all without overwhelm, anxiety, or burnout. That’s what I now know how to do, and that’s what I want for you. That’s what the 2022 Burnout Breakthrough is all about.