UFYB 7: HOW TO FEEL GREAT NAKED
For those of us who are dealing with a lot of brain chatter about what, how much, and when to eat, the holidays can be a challenging time. There are a lot of opportunities for socializing that involve food, which means extra opportunities for self-criticism and obsession. Our schedules get disrupted by our travel plans and events, often causing us to miss our scheduled exercise routines, which also contributes to destabilizing of our coping mechanism. Combined with the societal conditioning to accept a high level of body dissatisfaction as normal, this stressful holiday time can cause a heavy blow to our body image.
This week, we’re talking about one of my favorite topics – how to feel great naked. No matter what your body looks like it IS possible to feel great with no clothes on; and on this episode, I explain exactly how you can get to that place.
Join me for an exploration of why so many of you struggle with body image issues, why your positive affirmations may not work, and find out what you can do to begin changing how you feel without any clothes on. Listen in as I share the simple-but-powerful thought that helped me the most with unfucking my body image and discover a process that will help you believe new thoughts that will make you feel great about being naked.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why so many women have body image issues.
- Why we often think that our partners have an internal list of how they want our bodies to be different.
- Why positive affirmations you’ve tried in the past haven’t worked.
- The process for changing your body image that actually works.
- The thought that helped me make the biggest change in unfucking my body image.
- The ONLY reason why we want to look different physically.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Join me on Dec 11th at 8:00 pm EST for a free coaching call just for you! If you want to be coached on this call, don’t forget to register at UnFckYourBrain.com/freecall.
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!