You may be a feminist.
You’re definitely a coach.
BUT I’M HERE TO TELL YOU THAT DOESN’T MEAN YOU’RE A FEMINIST COACH.
Feminist coaching is an entirely different method of coaching from traditional life coaching systems.
It’s a lens through which you understand the world and how women move through it, relate to it, are shaped by it, and shape it in turn.
It’s a holistic social, political, historical, and intellectual lens on coaching tools, the coaching industry, personal change, and social progress.
YOU CAN’T TRULY HELP YOUR CLIENTS EMPOWER THEMSELVES UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS MAKING THEM FEEL DISEMPOWERED.
And when it comes to women, it’s not just evolutionary biology or cognitive psychology or their family histories at play.
THIS IS ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
WHEN IT COMES TO COACHING WOMEN EFFECTIVELY.
Once you have received your Advanced Certification in Feminist Coaching, you will:
- Understand the social, historical, and ideological forces that shape the way that women think about themselves and the world.
- Have mastery of feminist coaching tools in areas like body image, sex, eating + exercise, social relationships, family + parenting, romantic relationships + dating, money, work, self-confidence and self-care.
- Feel confident coaching any woman, of any background or identity, on any topic.
- Know how to approach coaching from a collaborative, consent-based perspective that maximizes your client’s agency and empowerment.
- Be able to use the CTFAR model at an advanced level with full and complete command of the tool.
- Develop capacity to expand your own body of work in deeper and more feminist-informed directions.
* For legal reasons this program is open only to coaches who have received certification through the Life Coach School and have active certification status. In order to be eligible you must be certified as of February 28, 2022 – you do not need to have finished your Applied Coaching or Entrepreneurial Track work.
**Successful completion and approval of this project is required to earn the official certification.
You will attend weekly certification program calls. Attendance is mandatory.
LIVE CLIENT COACHING
You will practice live client coaching with clients we provide, and will receive feedback on your coaching.
You will practice written coaching by answering commonly asked questions in our Clutch Ask the Coaches feature.
You will learn from your peers by giving and receiving peer feedback.