UFYB 6: HOW TO GET SH*T DONE
With Thanksgiving behind us and the rest of the holidays coming up, we only have one month left in this year. For most of us, this is time to “check out” and not do much until January. However, now is actually an amazing time to get efficient so we can get through December with plenty of time to do our work, have some fun, and be able to meet 2018 without overwhelm hanging over us.
This week, I want to talk to you about how you can get more things done in a given time and avoid unnecessary anxiety in the process. Chances are you’re not getting as much done as you want or need to; on this episode, we pull back the curtain on the two main reasons why that is so.
Join us as I explain how you can create a clear system and organize your work and personal life to have more time, save mental energy, and eliminate overwhelm.
I cover a lot of ground in this episode so you might want to take notes or re-listen to the info laid out here.
If you would like to learn more about this work and what we cover in the Clutch, visit https://unfuckyourbrain.com/theclutch/.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- The importance of having a good, clear system to get things done.
- How you can save a HUGE amount of time each day.
- How to create a standard procedure for what needs to be done.
- My process for organizing your whole life to avoid missing tasks and eliminate anxiety.
- How to properly use your calendar.
- And much more!
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- OmniFocus – task management for Mac, iPad, and iPhone
- Join me for an upcoming free webinar on 4 Mind-f*cks of Patriarchy on December 3rd.
- If you would like to learn more about this work and what we cover in the Clutch, visit https://unfuckyourbrain.com/theclutch/
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!