JOIN THE UNF*CK YOUR BRAIN TEAM!
Led by founder Kara Loewentheil, KL Coaching, Inc. is more than just a life coaching business. Our mission is about a new kind of feminism, a new kind of practical philosophy. Fundamentally, it’s about teaching women how to live a life they won’t regret when they die.
We are committed to bringing more diversity, equity, and inclusion into the coaching and personal development industry by empowering BIPOC, women, and other marginalized groups to liberate their brains from oppressive belief systems and by modeling J.E.D.I. (Justice, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion) principles in our workspace. We especially encourage applications from members of historically marginalized communities.
Studies show that men will apply to jobs when they believe they meet 40-60% of the qualifications, while women will usually only apply to jobs when they believe they meet 90-100% of the qualifications. We encourage members of any marginalized group, including women, who question their qualifications when they are not at 100% to apply anyway.
We teach women to change their thinking so they can do … whatever they f*cking want.
Because it’s never our job to tell our clients and customers what to do — they already get enough of that from society. But it is our job to deliver transformational services, programming, and experiences that educate and empower women to liberate themselves from the inside out (if they want to), starting with their minds.
We walk our talk. Our business decisions, public communications, program delivery, customer service, and internal interactions align with our values and teachings.
- We take radical responsibility for our own thoughts, feelings, actions and returns.
- We are always willing to consider new information or perspectives, change our minds, or choose different thoughts that serve us better.
- We show up in ways that feel in integrity to us, and we have our own back even when others disagree.
We pursue self-liberations for all. We bring an intersectional feminist lens to our walk our business and out work.
- We are generous with our knowledge and resources with everyone we encounter in our work.
- We understand that feminism is not one-size-fits-all and we always try to consider multiple lived experiences and perspectives in our teaching, content, and policies.
- We aren’t focused on the suffering olympics; we believe our work can serve everyone and we have compassion for all the ways humans create suffering with their thoughts.
We are pro-excellence and anti-perfection. Our goal is A- and out the door.
- We want to raise the standard of intellectual excellence for the entire coaching industry.
- As a leading company in the field, we are a model of excellence in our operations, communications, and impact for others.
- We don’t settle for “good enough” but we don’t get paralyzed by the impossibility of perfection either. We do it well, and then we let it go.
We show up with heart for our clients and our mission. We believe in our clients before they are able to believe in themselves.
- When things get tough we think about the women all over the world who won’t know that they can change their lives until they hear from us.
We see the big picture and celebrate the little things too.
- We keep our eye on the 30,000 foot view to guide our every day.
- We encourage each other and ourselves by remembering there is no accomplishment or milestone to small to celebrate.
There are no open positions at this time.
Voice Over Specialist (Project Contractor)
KL Coaching, Inc. is looking for a voice over specialist for an audio recording and narration project for one of our key program offerings. The project will entail approximately 13 hours of recording time, to be completed by November 30, 2024.
- Narrate course content, ensuring accurate delivery of information.
- Ensure a steady-paced, clear, and engaging vocal delivery that caters to our audience.
- Record audio content, delivering high-quality files.
- Collaborate closely with our team to understand specific requirements and feedback.
- Perform minor editing and revision tasks based on feedback from the team.
- Native American English speaker
- Female voice, ideally within the age range of 30s-50s.
- Experience in voiceover work, preferably in the educational sector.
- Excellent reading and pronunciation skills.
- Ability to deliver high-quality audio recordings.
- Professionalism and commitment to meeting project deadlines.
- Familiarity with feminist studies or related topics will be a plus.
The compensation for this project is a one-time payment of $6,000.
Complete the application form linked below by 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday, October 1, 2023 to be considered.
Please note that completing the form will require you to upload an audio recording of yourself.