JOIN THE UNF*CK YOUR BRAIN TEAM!
Led by founder Kara Loewentheil, KL Coaching, Inc’s mission is to empower women to undo the effects of evolutionary biology + social conditioning on their brains so they can create true authentic confidence from within.
We are committed to bringing more diversity, equity, and inclusion into the coaching and personal development industry by empowering BIPOC, women, and other marginalized groups to liberate their brains from oppressive belief systems and by modeling J.E.D.I. (Justice, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion) principles in our workspace. We especially encourage applications from members of historically marginalized communities.
Studies show that men will apply to jobs when they believe they meet 40-60% of the qualifications, while women will usually only apply to jobs when they believe they meet 90-100% of the qualifications. We encourage members of any marginalized group, including women, who question their qualifications when they are not at 100% to apply anyway.
We teach women to change their thinking so they can do … whatever they f*cking want.
We walk our talk every day. Our business decisions, public communications, program delivery, customer service, and internal interactions align with our values and teachings.
We pursue self-liberations for all. We bring an intersectional feminist lens to our walk our business and out work.
We are pro-excellence and anti-perfection. Our goal is A- and out the door.
We show up with heart for our clients and our mission.
We see the big picture and celebrate the little things too.
There are no open positions at this time.
Voice Over Specialist (Project Contractor)
KL Coaching, Inc. is looking for a voice over specialist for an audio recording and narration project for one of our key program offerings. The project will entail approximately 13 hours of recording time, to be completed by November 30, 2024.
- Narrate course content, ensuring accurate delivery of information.
- Ensure a steady-paced, clear, and engaging vocal delivery that caters to our audience.
- Record audio content, delivering high-quality files.
- Collaborate closely with our team to understand specific requirements and feedback.
- Perform minor editing and revision tasks based on feedback from the team.
- Native American English speaker
- Female voice, ideally within the age range of 30s-50s.
- Experience in voiceover work, preferably in the educational sector.
- Excellent reading and pronunciation skills.
- Ability to deliver high-quality audio recordings.
- Professionalism and commitment to meeting project deadlines.
- Familiarity with feminist studies or related topics will be a plus.
The compensation for this project is a one-time payment of $6,000.
Complete the application form linked below by 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday, October 1, 2023 to be considered.
Please note that completing the form will require you to upload an audio recording of yourself.