UFYB 4: PEOPLE-PLEASING
I’m happy to announce that this week our rebrand process is finally finished! I absolutely love the new look (and sound) and I hope you’re digging it too.
This rebranding has been a process of trusting my own sense of my work, followers and my clients. It has also been the result of giving up caring so much about what other people think and following my own intuition with confidence.
And today, this is exactly what I want to talk to you about – how our society and upbringing has affected our subconscious (and conscious) thinking to constantly engage in people pleasing. Join us as I explain why we often choose to prioritize others’ wants and needs over our own and the detrimental effects this has on our personal and professional lives.
Listen in to discover how you can begin unf*cking your brain and finally begin prioritizing yourself and living the life that you love.
If you would like to go deeper with this work, join me in the Clutch – The Feminist Mindset Revolution.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why I rebranded this show and how it’s related to this week’s topic.
- What it means to people please and why we do it.
- Why you have anxiety when you try to prioritize yourself.
- How you can begin prioritizing yourself and finally live the life you love.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Join me for an upcoming free webinar on 4 Mind-f*cks of Patriarchy.
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!
Add A Comment