UFYB 8: STOP SETTLING
December is in full swing and a lot of people are taking stock of their year.
Some of you have made huge strides in the past 12 months – you traveled around the world, had babies, or started new businesses. And some of you, did nothing. You went through the motions of the daily life without taking any risks, making big sacrifices, or achieving any big goals. You simply settled for a life that you don’t really want.
Today, I want to talk to you about settling – what it’s all about, why you do it, and the harmful effects of settling. Listen in to discover why you should consider putting an end to your stagnation and scarcity thinking and how you can stop settling and start living a full, extraordinary life.
Sign up for a free UnF*ck Your 2018 Challenge that will be running from December 18-25 and work alongside us to set a big goal, make time in your schedule to take on the goal and tackle any obstacles that come up.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What settling is all about and why we settle.
- The detrimental effects of settling.
- Why your idea about settling for your current partner or your job is wrong.
- How society and media create scarcity mentality around finding a partner, particularly for straight women.
- A common misconception about settling for a certain partner and how it’s holding you back.
- How to figure out if you’resettling.
- A proven process you can use to stop settling and start growing.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Sign up for a free UnF*ck Your 2018 Challenge that will be running from December 18-25 and work alongside us to set a big goal, make time in your schedule to take on the goal and tackle any obstacles that come up.
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!