UFYB 5: HOW TO SURVIVE FAMILY TIME
The holiday season of joy and gratitude is here and, along with it, increased stress and mental breakdowns. Between the family drama, work stress, breakups, and New Year’s resolutions, it’s a stressful six weeks until you cross over into the new year. But you don’t need to worry… For the next 6 weeks, I’ll be addressing the particular challenges of this time of year and how to navigate them.
This week on the Unf*ck Your Brain podcast, we’re talking about how to survive family time during the stressful holiday season. Join me on this episode as I share a powerful strategy to help you prepare for family time, skip the drama, and actually enjoy your holidays.
Good luck, and happy holidays!
If you would like to go deeper with this work, join me in the Clutch – The Feminist Mindset Revolution.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why you need to have reasonable expectations (about the “right” things).
- The BEST thing you can do to prepare for family time.
- The importance of understanding (and accepting) that the ONLY person you can control is yourself.
- Why we worry about something someone will say or do in the future.
- How to set yourself up for a drama-free holiday.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Join me for an upcoming free webinar on 4 Mind-f*cks of Patriarchy.
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!