AND IT'S NOT BECAUSE THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU.
It's not a coincidence that:
- Most women experience imposter syndrome, anxiety, and people-pleasing.
- Women start hating their bodies before grade school is even over.
- Women negotiate less, speak up for themselves less, and generally are more likely to feel disempowered in their own lives (especially if they are women of color, fat women, alternately-abled women, or part of any other disadvantaged group).
- Women in particular are suffering from exhaustion and burnout in staggering numbers.
It’s because sexism has gotten inside your brain.
Society has taught you how to think in ways that diminish, objectify, and devalue you.
BECAUSE THE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE.
You think the thoughts, and they seem like they are YOUR thoughts.
But they aren’t. They are messages from a poison bottle that you don’t know how to recognize or change. All of the political action in the world isn’t going to change that. And what happens?
- You don’t go after your dreams because what if you fail and what will people think?
- You hate your body, which is only ever trying to love you.
- You make less money.
- You play small.
- You stay in relationships that aren’t working for way too long.
- You care more about what other people think than what you think, even of yourself.
In short, you smother your authentic self and desires again and again and again, all to win some prize that never comes.
AND WHEN WE ARE UNFULFILLED, WHAT DO WE DO TO FEEL BETTER?
We spend money and time on sh*t that don’t help us actually feel differently in the long-run. Listen, I love a good splurge at Sephora as much as anyone else. But a new lipstick isn’t going to solve my confidence problem when that problem is caused by my thought that I’m not smart enough to be taken seriously at work. Right? Right.
That’s why investing in learning how to unf*ck my brain has always been my favorite thing to do with my money, at every level.
The Clutch teaches you how to liberate yourself from the inside out. And that means:
- Not caring if your boss is happy with you, because you are 100% happy with yourself and you don’t need to control what other people think about you to sleep at night.
- Not caring if a Tinder date is attracted to you, because you feel so confident about your value, worth, and yes your hotness, that it doesn’t even cross your mind to feel insecure.
- Not feeling guilty as a working mom because you know you’re doing an amazing job at work and at home, and you’re able to be present and enjoy each part of your life while you’re in it.
- Not caring if other people think you are too loud, too much, too opinionated, too independent, or too bad-ass. Because you are all those things, and they are awesome.
It’s the community of women you didn’t know existed and can’t live without.
I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I LIVED IT.
I went to the fanciest of schools (Harvard and Yale, in fact), I marched in all the protests, I racked up every brass ring that was out there for me (hello judicial clerkship, academic fellowships, and feminist awards). And I still felt terrible.
- I pretended to be confident but I was horribly anxious at any sign that anyone might be displeased with me.
- I claimed conventional marriage was outdated but was desperate for a romantic relationship to validate me so I could just feel normal.
- I knew that the media was making me feel terrible about my body but I couldn’t stop hoping that if I just lost 20 pounds all my dreams would come true.
Eventually, in my quest to feel better (and let’s be honest, to “fix” myself because I still thought I needed fixing), I discovered life coaching. I got certified as a life coach, and then as a master coach, by the best coaching school in the world. The tools I was learning to shift my thought patterns helped, and I started to help other women with their minds.
And then I saw it. I realized that the thought patterns my clients were bringing to me weren’t isolated. They weren’t accidental. They weren’t random.
They were a product of the patriarchy. They followed specific patterns that matched how women are socialized and taught to think about themselves.
I REALIZED THAT WOMEN DESERVE MORE THAN FEEL-GOOD AFFIRMATIONS.
They need – we ALL need – concrete effective help getting negative social messages out of their brains for good.
I recreated all of my coaching tools using a feminist lens, and tested them on my own brain. They blew my mind, and my clients started breaking through to levels of confidence, self-love, and joy they had always imagined were possible for other women…but not for them.
Knowing intellectually about sexism doesn’t translate into self-acceptance or self-love. Because the women’s rights movement is a work in progress. But it’s not enough.
THE WORLD IS ALWAYS COMING AT YOU WITH NEW CHALLENGES.
But now you have somewhere to go. Anytime. Anywhere. For anything. And a community that has your back.
- Because you’re always going to be a woman in a society built by and for men. You’re always going to need advice, feedback and support in changing your thought patterns, navigating the world, and creating your best life.
- Because a good clutch goes with any outfit and holds all the essentials you need.
- Because clutch is exactly what you need exactly when you need it. And the Clutch is exactly what your brain needs, whenever you need it.
Because the world is always going to be trying to profit off making you feel bad about yourself.
The diet industry alone is a 68 billion dollar a year industry in the US alone. SIXTY EIGHT BILLION. Are you f*cking kidding me? What a goddamn waste of money, time, and human potential.
You can solve your confidence problem once and for all for a fraction of what you’ll spend on diet cookbooks, cleanses, and weight loss programs over the course of your life. And unlike diets, which are scientifically proven to always fail, this sh*t works.
THE FEMINIST MINDSET FIX
Discover how to use a simple and life-changing self-coaching process to deprogram the patriarchy, build new thoughts that actually serve you, and create any change you want
in your life.
EXPERT TRAINING & COURSES
Each month, you'll unlock a new in-depth course of your choosing. From Friendship & Social Anxiety, to Work & Money, to Self Love & Self Acceptance, you'll pick and choose how you want to continue to rewire your brain and transform your life.
LIVE COACHING CALLS
You can participate (and get coached!) in LIVE monthly coaching calls with Kara. Our Clutch Coaches also host weekly model calls so you can be supported as you work through your thoughts and deprogram the patriarchy.
Get coaching support when and where you need it. Pop into Ask the Clutch Coaches to post your question and a coach will reply. You can also search topics to see responses to other chickens who may have had a similar question or challenge.
The patriarchy and how we're socialized affects everyone, but the BIPOC community deals with additional layers of racism and socialization. We provide 1 call per month where BIPOC Clutch members can access safe and intimate coaching.
FACEBOOK COMMUNITY (optional)
24/7 access to a Facebook community of like-minded women, who are all committed to evolution, growth, and empowerment and are excited to trade ideas, discuss this work, and help you apply it to your own life.
After a month in the Clutch you’ll start noticing that you just feel…a bit more chill.
Your emotions aren’t so much of a rollercoaster. You’re getting more done and starting to feel more confident about your abilities and your worth. You’re a little nicer to yourself. You’re spending less time scrolling Instagram feeling bad about yourself, and more time blowing your own mind with thought work in the Clutch Facebook group.
After two months in the Clutch you’ll realize it’s been a while since you took sh*t personally.
Suddenly, without quite knowing how it happened, you just feel less judgmental of yourself and everyone around you. You won’t get freaked out when something unexpected happens, because you know you can handle it. You catch your reflection in the mirror and surprise yourself by thinking “damn girl, looking good!” You have more patience with yourself and those around you.
After three months in the Clutch, your brain starts coaching itself.
You’re naturally and effortlessly thinking more positive, productive, and helpful thoughts, and when you look back at your thoughts from month 1, you don’t even recognize some of them anymore. You show up at work as the bad-ass you always knew you could be. You show up in your personal life as the magnetic, loving, and happy woman you always wanted to be. And most importantly you’re excited for the future, because you are so proud of the work you’ve already done that you can’t wait to find out where managing your mind and the Clutch are going to take you next!
And after that? The sky is the limit. And the one thing you know for sure is that the Clutch will be there to help you get wherever you want to go.
I SEE YOU PERFECTIONIST BRAIN.
DON'T START WITH ME.
Listen, I know, you have a lot on your plate already. But here’s what I can promise you:
The reason you’re overwhelmed isn’t actually your job, your kids, your friends or your hobbies.
It’s your brain.
When you don’t know how to say no, when you take on things you don’t want to do out of guilt and obligation, when you’re constantly worried about your own worth and what other people think of you, know what happens? You feel exhausted and overwhelmed, all the time.
The Clutch is the answer to that problem. When you manage your mind you will always feel like you have plenty of time to do everything you want to do. And bonus, all of that time you are currently wasting on social media feeling bad about yourself you will now spend in the Clutch, feeling inspired and empowered instead!
Truly my love, it's a no-brainer. And this page is now over. So click that button below, and let's get started on the rest of your life - together.